Creekside Athletics - 748.4777 ext. 2450
Dux Athletic Director Secretary - 616.748.4540
Dux Athletic Director - 616.748.4541
FOR THE 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR:
Incoming 7th and 8th Grade Students who had a physical on file during the 2019-2020 school year will need to fill out this MHSAA Sport Health Questionnaire
As of 2017-18 School Year for all Middle School and High School ZPS Sports:
- To register your child for athletics, please visit this website and completely fill out and sign all forms. https://zeeland-mi.finalforms.com
- Once you have completed that process, please instruct your child to log into their student email, click on the email from FinalForms and follow the link to sign their forms online.
- A current physical form must be on file in the Creekside office. Current means one signed by a physician, on or after April 15th of the current school year.
- The $7 annual forms fee must be paid before you child competes in their first game/match/meet. The fee is $7 whether you pay online or in the office.
- Once you have completed this process, your child’s coach will be able to see that he/she is planning on participating and the coach will be able to contact students/parents via email.”